This course is designed for all work locations where personal have cause to enter areas which have restricted means of entry or exit, eg: manholes, drains shafts etc’ or areas which may have inadequate ventilation, eg: silos, ducts, tanks etc.
To give the participant the initial grounding and skills that are required of someone responsible for or conducting such activities as previously mentioned.
- Acts & Regulations and Industry Standards
- Hazard Identification / Atmospheric Monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Entry & Rescue Equipment/Techniques
- Lowering and Raising Systems
Session includes both theoretical and practical demonstration.
The sessions will involve some physical components and students are to be made aware of this prior to training commencing.
Class size 10-12 students.
This course falls under the non-accredited training category
If desired further training notes can be arranged.