2-3 days face-to-face training.
Intended for:Existing workers in any industry may benefit from this training as it is not industry specific.
- PUAWER001B Idenitfy, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- PUAWER003B Manage and monitor workplace emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
- PUAWER004B Respond to workplace emergencies
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER007B Manage an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for the above competences.
Class size up to 20 students.
The course Fire Safety Advisor is delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO #90909.
The link to the student handbook is https://www.allenstraining.com.au/student-handbook.aspx